News

[News][bleft]

Entertainment

[Entertainment][bsummary]

Music&Music Videos

[Music&Music Videos][twocolumns]

Sports

[Sports][bsummary]

School Updates

[School Updates][bsummary]

Jobs

[Jobs][bleft]

17-year-old lady gets electrocuted after headphones melt in her ears while charging phone

A 17-year-old young lady identified as Luiza Pinheiro has tragically died after she got electrocuted with her headphones melting in her ears.  According to Daily Mail UK, a student was electrocuted while playing on her phone as it charged, leaving her with the headphones ‘melted in her ears’. Luiza Pinheiro, from Riacho Frio in Brazil, […]

The post 17-year-old lady gets electrocuted after headphones melt in her ears while charging phone appeared first on Kemi Filani News - Nigeria News, Nigeria Entertainment News.



No comments: